RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Thank you for shopping at www.smorecups.com. Due to the perishable nature of our product we do not accept returns.
S’morecups™ Website and Products Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF — USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF — USE MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS WEBSITE AND TO THE PRODUCTS. YOU AGREE TO CHECK FOR UPDATES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF — USE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF — USE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF — USE, THEN YOU MAY NOT — USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF S’MORECUPS.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
S’morecups collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY
Thank you for visiting and shopping at smorecups.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Shipment method Estimated delivery time
- Standard Shipping up to 7 business days
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
- smorecups.com ships to addresses within the U.S.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
smorecups.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your information. “S’morecups” means any entity that carries the S’morecups brand, and any of our subsidiaries or divisions.
What We Collect
- We may collect personal information such as your contact, billing, and shipping information. We may also collect demographic information, such as your birthday.
- We collect information regarding your interactions with our Web sites and mobile apps.
- We may obtain additional personal and non-personal information from third party providers.
- Read more about the information we collect ›
Uses of Information
- S’morecups does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and for other business purposes.
- Your personal information may be shared with current or future Best Buy entities or subsidiaries.
- We may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communications.
- In some circumstances, S’morecups may share your information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf.
- Read more about how we use the information we collect ›
- Read more about how we share your information ›
You may choose to:
Stop receiving e-mail, direct mail and telephone marketing communications.
Update and correct your personal information.
S’morecups does not knowingly collect information online from children under 13.
How To Contact Us
Please email us with any questions at email@example.com.